Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Badminton Day

A Day At Badminton

On Thursday we did badminton it was a fun sport to play and very exhausting. When I first played that sport we needed to get warmed up I was tired after that. Then we play a game called stuck in the mud. It was a cool game to play but also exhausting too. After that we got our bats and balls then we hit the ball as many times as we can into the air it was kind of hard.

Then we vs another player in our class.I vs Isiah me and him were kind of good at playing badminton but the winners were taniela and jabez. They were hitting the ball very gently and not really hard like me and Isaiah. And the guy that taught us how to play the game badminton he show us the players how to hold a bat and hit it when we have to go in the places in a real game. And thats all we did at badminton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.