Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

How I Get To School

How I get to school
Hi my name is Bailee i'm 11 years old.I live at panorama RD I have 14 or more cousins  I have heaps of aunts uncles grandmas grandpas and Nan its cool. I have cereal in the morning when I get up from my bed then I make lunch.

My mum drops me off to school and my sister sometimes my dad drops me off I get to school at 8:30 because I have to my mum says that or earlier.


After school me my sister and my cousin josh we all walk to my aunt's. when we get there my mum picks us up over there.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bailee, you are writing about how to get to school and in the first few sentences you wrote about your family. You have to introduce your topic which is how you get ready to be at school by 8:30. You have put what you do into sequence but your middle paragraph is a little confusing. I would like you to edit your work. Go back and read what you have written. Put in capital letters and your full stops.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.