Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

Lost And Stolen

Lost And Stolen

The things I lost was my game called brink and my money. After that day I was going to put my money in a safe place and I was going to put all of my games in a safe place and that safe place would be a plastic box.

In a week or so when we went out someone came in our house and stole my sister’s sleeping bag and some knives and forks. It is kind of weird that he took some knives and forks.

But luckily we found my sisters sleeping bag at my auntys house it was weird because they grabbed a sleeping bag they could of grabbed the t.v or other stuff that is more valuable.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Bailee It is kinda weird that they took knives and forks, when they could of took expensive stuff. Hope you have fun at your new school bailee.

    ----- Your Friend ----- Byron ;)


    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.