Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

What I did in the school holidays

  What I did in the school holidays

In the school holidays I went to Waiheke island with my grandma and granddad for a week it was cool we went to the movies at the cinema and buyed mum a present for her birthday on Thursday. Her birthday was on sunday I got my mum a picture and my grandma got her a merino top and hand warmers they were green. After that I went back home on saturday and gave the present to her on her birthday she liked it.

After that I went to my cousins house and we were waiting in the lounge for dora the dog having puppies in the bedroom my nan said we could have one of the quiet puppies. they were so quiet nane let us hold the puppies. And thats all I did in the school holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.