Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Fottball

Fottball

Every Monday we do soccer with Sofiya. Sofiya has been teaching us to play soccer and some in soccer. We have been doing soccer for the past 6 weeks some people like it and some people don’t. The people who don’t like it they just don’t join in or try and do their best.

We played heaps of soccer games with Sofiya. Sofiya was showing us different kind of games I thought that they were cool and interesting and a bit fun. Soccer is one of my favorite games know because Sofiya inspired me to play soccer.

The next day at lunch time me and my friends went outside and played soccer but first we had captions and they played paper sizes rock and frank one then they picked the people for their teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.