Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

The Holidays

The Holidays

In the holidays I went over waiheke Island with my sister to sleep over my grandma and granddad's house. I had a very cool time over there because I love my granddad and grandma. when we went over there I got a new game and some toys for Valerie. After that we went to countdown to get some food and other stuff.


Next day we went to the beach for a swim. And after that me and my granddad went fishing. It was bad because we did not get any fish but we got some mussels instead.In the morning we had eggs and toast and mussel fritters.


The next day later we went back home with my sister and grandma it was cool because we went to the warehouse and got a Xbox 360 game for me it was plats vs zombies garden warfare. then we went back to the bout and my mum came and picked me and my sister up and my grandma went back home  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.