Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Pro's and con's of being a docter

pro’s And Con’s Of Being A Doctor

The Pro’s that I want to be a doctor: I want to be a doctor because they get heaps of money and you can help people. I think being a doctor might be cool because you will have to help people and might get some new friends.

The con’s about a doctor: It would be not really bad if one of the people that you try and save might die. And some people there might disrespect you and say mean stuff. being a doctor would be hard but ill give it all I got

I think being a doctor would be kind of cool the only thing that I would like is helping people and making new friends in life and once I give good to another person good might come back at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.