Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

How I’m Going To Build My Instrument

How I’m Going To Build My Instrument



I’m going to build my drums from toilet rolls,baby tins,seller tape,paint and some thing to drill some holes in the baby tins. So that I can put the toilet rolls in the sides of the baby tins and then put seller tape on it so it sticks and in the inside of the container.



After that Miss Paget gets 4 baby tins,paint,seller tape and some thing to drill some holes in my baby tin. Then I will paint the baby tins black and I will draw a some patterns and flames on it and then it would look cool and not budget.


after that I think it will be ready and ill test to see if it works I think it will work and not be a fail. Because when I put holes in the baby tins and then bang the baby tins the sound will reflect off the sides and of the baby tins and make different  sound waves by putting the holes higher or lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.