Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

The whisper

In my story there are a sheep and two men.The men's names are Bob,Boxy and the sheeps name is Roxy. They live up north there coulcher is mouri

One day Roxy was eating grass over on the paddock she was all alone well thats what she thourt. She wanted to stay away from the crowd of sheep they were so noisy and boring for Roxy. Thats why she wandered off alone so it’s not to noisy.

Then she heard a noise it sounded like someone was whispering. It sounded like they were saying lets get the sheep thats alone in the small paddock. It was Boxy and Bob “there going to put me in the ice-erlator room where they freas the sheep and then chop me up and then eat me”said Roxy.

“Aaaa someone help me Boxy and Bob are chasing after me and i’m slowing down” said Roxy “aaa there got me i’m going to die know smash Roxy hits the ice in the ice-erlator room it’s so cold I can’t breath”said Roxy.Then the next day Roxy was not seen again

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.